There are three sponsorship opportunities for Paws on Parade. Each one helps the LA/SPCA continue its mission to advocate for the homeless animals in our community. We appreciate your consideration in participating in Paws on Parade. If you'd like to sponsor or have questions, please contact Development Director, Dean Howard firstname.lastname@example.org or 504.762.3300.
Salvador Doggy $3,000
This sponsorship level entitles you to:
- One unpainted Bead Dog sculpture placed in a public location selected by the Paws on Parade committee
- Your name/company listed on a structural plaque
- The option to provide your own artist
- Your name/company listed in
- 10,000 Paws on Parade maps and brochures
- 1,000 invitations to the Paws on Parade gala mailed to prominent area households
- E-newsletter notices reaching over 10,000 viewers
- LA-SPCA.org, Facebook, and Twitter listings reaching over 10,000 viewers
- One Paws on Parade coffee table book
- Two VIP tickets to the Paws on Parade gala
$3,000 can supply our adoptable animals with food for 6 weeks.
This sponsorship level entitles you to everything in the Salvadore Doggy level PLUS:
- You pick your sculpture placement
- Your name/ logo on LA/SPCA website with a link to your website (Over 15,000 visits monthly)
$5,000 enables us to provide daily care for 10 animals until adoption.
This sponsorship level entitles you to everything in Paw-Casso level PLUS:
- Ownership of art after installation time frame is over
- Art inclusion in more than 500 Paws on Parade coffee table books
- Recognition in all press materials for local, regional and national media (LA/SPCA garners approximately $10,000 in media value weekly)
$7,000 can provide medical care for almost an entire month to our animals.
Subject to change
- Now through November 2011 Paws on Parade sponsorship solicitation
- November 2011 through December 2012 Paws on Parade ornaments on sale
- January through June 2012 Paws on Parade Display Period
- July 2012 Paws on Parade Auction and Gala